Surrounded by the beautiful rolling hills that Middle Tennessee is famous for, Franklin is a wonderful place to live.
Founded in 1799, Franklin maintains a culture perfect for people in all walks of life. A visit to downtown will reveal the spectacular Victorian architecture leading to numerous Civil War historical sites, beautifully walkable streets, and quaint boutique shopping and cozy cafes.
Throughout the year the community rallies together to create wonderful events where everyone is welcome. Summertime features the Main Street Festival and Franklin on the 4th while the fall and winter bring residents out by the thousands to enjoy Pumpkinfest and A Dickens of a Christmas. People come from all over the US to experience these festivals and enjoy the street vendors, food trucks and music that make Franklin special!
Because of its convenient location, a short drive will have you admiring the rolling country hills of Historic Leiper’s Fork or shopping the retail rich areas of Cool Springs. Other nearby towns including Spring Hill, Columbia, Brentwood and Nashville help to make Franklin truly an exceptional community. With notable neighborhoods ranging from single family homes to spacious estates, award winning school systems and plenty of entertainment, there’s a place to call home for everyone! So, call me today to see how YOU can call Franklin home!
Awards and accolades for Franklin include:
• Best Neighborhood (American Planning Association)
• Great American Main Street Award (National Trust for Historic Preservation)
• One of the Best Cities for Startups (Bloomberg Business Week)
• Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live
• 8th Best Town in the Nation (Travel + Leisure Magazine)
• Most Romantic Main Street (National Trust for Historic Preservation)
Just south of Nashville, Franklin is an easy drive to:
• Brentwood: 9.3 miles
• Thompson’s Station: 10.1 miles
• Spring Hill: 12.9 miles
• Columbia: 31.5 miles