Let me help answer your Home Buying questions.
Fill out the form below and I will reach out to you shortly.
How do I know if I’m ready to buy?
Every buying experience will be a little bit different, but the majority of home buyers utilize some kind of lending. The first thing you will need to do is reach out to a trusted lender (see my preferred vendor list) and get the informed professional advice you need to ensure you are financially prepared to be approved for a home loan.
Once we have found your dream home you will begin the loan process. Below is a list of the most basic items required by lending institutions to begin processing a loan:
- Copy of signed loan disclosures
- Copy of 2 forms of valid ID (driver’s license, SS card, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
- 2 years of most current W-2’s and completed and signed tax returns
- Most recent pay stubs (full 30 days including name & year-to-date income)
- Most recent 2 months banks statements and/or mutual funds, retirement, etc for all accounts (statements must include name of account holder(s) and all pages)
- A copy of cleared/canceled earnest money check and updated bank statement showing withdrawal of check
- Any large deposit (excluding direct deposits) will have to be sourced
- Gift funds require a signed Gift Letter, a copy of the donors’ bank statement, copy of check with amount, and a copy of your bank statement once deposited
- Bank statements with someone else’s name other than the borrower must sign a release letter
- Original sales contract signed by all parties
In my experience, a house is not a dream home because of its size or color. It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door – the way you can yourself doing life there. This is about more than real estate. It’s about your life and your dreams.
Meeting Your Criteria
That’s why it’s so important that I guide you through this process and become your trusted expert and advocate. When you are ready to begin your journey, I am ready to help you find homes for sale that meet all of your criteria.
Size of home
How many bedrooms and bathrooms are ideal? What lot size would you like? What size floor plan are you looking for?
What sort of proximity to your work, schools, outdoor-space and entertainment venues are you looking for?
What kind of community are you looking to move into? What about schools? Recreational facilities? Local activities?
What are the local price and valuation trends? Are there other taxes or maintenance fees to consider?
Do you do a lot of entertaining? Do you need a guest room? Do you have pets that need a large yard?
It will be my privilege to walk you through each step of the buying process.
Tracking Your Wants and Needs
Regardless of where you’re searching for properties, I can help you find the perfect home. Here are some things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.